Tuesday 11 October 2011

New book crush...

I bought this book today and I have to say it was love at first sight. I am a sucker for any craft book, but add a vintage twist and some beautiful photography and I'm sold! I haven't had time to really dig into it yet, but I have a quick peek at Amazon and it has seven, glowing 5* reviews.



I think I will save a proper review until I have been through the book and perhaps even tried one of the projects. They don't look overly complicated or difficult, but I like that in a craft book as I usually use them as inspiration and take ideas off on a completely different tangent myself.



Perhaps a good idea would be a book review, with some step-by-step photos of my attempt at one of the projects included???? Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?!

No comments:

Post a Comment