Wednesday 22 August 2012

outfit post - day at the sewing machine

Today was earmarked for sewing, sewing and more sewing so all I want is to be comfortable with room to move my arms freely. I have been rediscovering some pieces from my wardrobe after losing some weight and this top used to be a favourite of mine and it's so great to be able to wear it again! It is a label called "The POP" and I got it shipped from a Japanese website years ago. I have no idea what it was called I'm afraid, but I am sure there will be great websites out there if you look hard enough and make sure they ship internationally. It looks more purple in these photos, but it is actually burgundy. I love dark colours and I tend to wear a lot of them because A - I'm a mucky pup and light colours show all marks and B - I find them quite comforting, slimming and safe.
 

I have teamed my top with my New Look TALL range dark skinny jeans and one of my many blue magnesite Lola Rose necklaces. Lola Rose work with natural, semi precious stones, are a British company and I have countless pieces that are all of incredible quality. I really recommend that you check them out!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment