Thursday 15 March 2012

Folksy offer for 50 FREE Moo cards!

For anyone out there with a Folksy shop, there is a great deal just now with MOO to get a batch of 50 business cards FREE if they have the Folksy branding on them. Click here to be taken straight to the page which explains all about the offer!

I ordered some the other day and they have already arrived! Almost a WEEK earlier than they should have! Hooray! I chose to get the recycled card stock and they have a beautiful matte finish. With postage charge and VAT they cost me a total of £3.30!! What a bargain!

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely!!! Shame they wouldn't cost the same for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca, it's certainly nice getting them for next to nothing!! The MiniCards are cheaper and super cute too! I have had them and used them as business cards and swing tickets for my products! They are around the same starting price as the business cards, but you get a pack of 100 instead of 50. You should check them out - I know they aren't the cheapest out there, but the fact you can have as many different photos in the pack as you want is a huge selling point for me. I love MOO - it's great quality stuff.

    ReplyDelete